Getting started with Marketing Automation
- Beginners: introduction to Marketing Automation
- Advanced users: introduction to Marketing Automation
- Integrating the SendinBlue Tracker into your website
- Creating a Workflow template
- Testing a Marketing Automation Workflow
- Creating a custom Marketing Automation workflow
- Connect If/Else and A/B split branches using Go to another step action
- What are Marketing Automation logs for?
- Launching a workflow if a contact matches one of your saved filters (segments)
- Adding a Bcc recipient to emails sent via Automation
- How does a contact move through a workflow?
- Where can I find my Marketing Automation statistics?
- Using Marketing Automation to welcome your new contacts
- Managing your contacts lists with Marketing Automation
- Launching a workflow based on the date on which a contact is added to a list
- Using Marketing Automation to create a double opt-in subscription
- Recovering abandoned carts: track your website activity (step 1)
- Recovering abandoned carts: create the email (step 2)