Getting started with Marketing Automation
- Advanced users: introduction to Marketing Automation
- Beginners: introduction to Marketing Automation
- Introduction to Marketing Automation
- Setting Up SendinBlue Automation on your website
- Creating a Workflow template
- Creating a custom Marketing Automation workflow
- Launching a workflow if a contact matches one of your saved filters (segments)
- Adding a Bcc recipient to emails sent via Automation
- How does a contact move through a workflow?
- Where can I find my Marketing Automation statistics?
- Where do I create and edit the email templates used in SendinBlue Automation?
- How do the if/else conditions work?
- Using marketing automation to send abandoned cart follow-ups
- Using Marketing Automation to welcome your new contacts
- Using Marketing Automation to create a double opt-in subscription
- Example 1: Following up from a contact form
- Example 2: order confirmation
- B2B Website Case Study