Getting started with Marketing Automation
- Advanced users: introduction to Marketing Automation
- Beginners: introduction to Marketing Automation
- Introduction to Marketing Automation
- Creating a Workflow template
- Integrating the main SendinBlue Automation script into your website
- Creating a custom Marketing Automation workflow
- What are Marketing Automation logs for?
- Launching a workflow if a contact matches one of your saved filters (segments)
- Adding a Bcc recipient to emails sent via Automation
- How does a contact move through a workflow?
- Where can I find my Marketing Automation statistics?
- Where do I create and edit the email templates used in SendinBlue Automation?
- Managing your contacts lists with Marketing Automation
- Launching a workflow based on the date on which a contact is added to a list
- Using marketing automation to send abandoned cart follow-ups
- Using Marketing Automation to welcome your new contacts
- Using Marketing Automation to create a double opt-in subscription
- Example 1: Following up from a contact form