Sendinblue offers multiple plans depending on your business needs. During your onboarding to Sendinblue, you can select only one plan. However, once you've created your Sendinblue account, you can subscribe to additional plans to combine them. For example, you might subscribe to a Business Marketing Platform plan but also want to access our Chat plan. To learn more about our plans, check our dedicated article What are the different pricing plans?.
🚀 Subscribe to additional plans
All your plan management takes place on the My Plan page.
Let's say you just subscribed to a Pro Chat plan while onboarding to Sendinblue, and now you also want to subscribe to a Transactional emails plan:
- From Sendinblue, go to Your account name > My Plan.
- From the Transactional emails section, click Add Emails.
- Select the volume of emails you want to subscribe to every month.
- Choose if you want to pay monthly or yearly.
- Click Proceed to checkout when you have made your choice.
- Check or complete your billing information and payment method.
- Click Pay Now.
You now own a Pro Chat plan and Transactional Emails plan.
You can also subscribe to one of the other plans, from the My Plan page, by following the same process according to your needs.
❓How will I be charged if I subscribe to multiple plans on different dates?
If you subscribe to multiple plans on different dates, you are charged only once per month on the date you first subscribed to one of our plans. You will then only receive one invoice per month from Sendinblue.
⏩ What's next?
- Upgrade your plan
- Add or remove emails to your plan
- What are the limits of the Free plans?
- Add and manage users on your Sendinblue account