The Zoom integration in Sendinblue Meetings offers you the possibility to schedule Zoom video calls.
When you create or edit a meeting type, you can decide which type of meeting you want to offer. If you have Zoom integration activated you can choose the option Video call with Zoom.
Once Video call with Zoom is activated, your meeting invitations will automatically contain a Zoom video link as well as details on how to join the video call with Zoom.
💻 Activate the Zoom integration in Meetings
You can easily connect Zoom with Sendinblue Meetings in your Settings. Let's see how activating the Zoom integration works.
- Go to Meetings > Settings and click on Video call tool.
- Click Connect to Zoom to integrate Zoom with Sendinblue Meetings.
- You will then be prompted to log in to your Zoom account.
- After you have logged in to Zoom you will be asked to allow the necessary permissions for the Sendinblue app. Click on Allow.
- Congrats! Your Zoom is now connected to Sendinblue Meetings.
Now you can click Go to Meeting types and choose Zoom as the communication tool for your meeting types.
- When editing your Meeting type you will now be able to select Video call with Zoom.
- The last step is to click on Save booking page.
That is it! You have now successfully connected your Zoom account with Sendinblue Meetings. Your meeting invitations will now contain a Zoom video link.
❌ Disconnect the Zoom integration
You can easily remove the Zoom integration from Sendinblue Meetings via Settings.
- Go to Meetings > Settings and click on Video call tool
- Click on Disconnect from Zoom to remove the Zoom integration.
- Click Disconnect.
💡 Good to knowAll already booked calls will continue to have the Zoom link in the meeting details while all new calls will have Sendinblue video calls per default.
- You have now successfully removed the Zoom integration from Sendinblue Meetings.
- Now you have to remove Sendinblue Meetings from your Zoom account. To do this please follow these steps:
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Added Apps or search for the Sendinblue Meetings app.
- Click the Sendinblue Meetings app.
- Click Remove.
🗑 Remove your Zoom data from Sendinblue
You can remove all your Zoom data by going to your Sendinblue Account Settings. There you will find the option to Close your account. Click on Definitively close your account to remove all Zoom data from your Sendinblue account.
Be careful, this action will delete your Sendinblue account and you will lose all the data for other products such as Email Campaigns, Forms, Landing pages, etc.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.