The WhatsApp campaigns settings page gives you an overview of your WhatsApp Business Account overall state. Access your WhatsApp campaigns settings from Campaigns > WhatsApp, and click Account settings:
Overview of the WhatsApp account settings
Your WhatsApp campaigns account settings page is a reflection of what you can see in WhatsApp Business Manager. You can find:
- Your Business Name.
- The business Phone number you connected to send WhatsApp campaigns.
- The Status of your WhatsApp Business Account phone number.
It can either be Connected, Offline, or Flagged.
- The Quality Rating of your WhatsApp Business Account phone number.
It can either be High, Medium, or Low.
- The daily Messaging limit for your WhatsApp Business Account phone number.
To learn more about messaging limits and how to increase them, check our dedicated article on messaging limits.
- The Disconnect account button to disconnect your WhatsApp Business account directly from Sendinblue. Once you disconnected a WhatsApp phone number from Sendinblue, you will loose all the existing campaigns associated with this number and will no longer be able to send campaigns.
⏭ What's next?
- Best practices for WhatsApp messages
- Are there any limits to the number of messages you can send using the WhatsApp Business Platform?
- Reply to WhatsApp messages with Conversations
- Create a WhatsApp campaign