The WhatsApp campaigns settings page gives you an overview of your WhatsApp Business Account overall state. Access your WhatsApp campaigns settings from Campaigns > WhatsApp, and click Account settings:
Overview of the WhatsApp account settings
Your WhatsApp campaigns account settings page is a reflection of what you can see in WhatsApp Business Manager. You can find:
- Your Business Name.
- The business Phone number you connected to send WhatsApp campaigns.
- The Status of your WhatsApp Business Account phone number.
It can either be Connected, Offline, or Flagged.
❗️ ImportantIf your quality rating becomes low, your account will be marked as Flagged. With this status, you cannot be upgraded to the next messaging limits tier. If the message quality improves to a high or medium state for 7 continuous days, your status will return to Connected. If the quality rating doesn't improve, your status will still return to Connected, but you'll be placed in a lower messaging limit tier. To learn more about messaging limits and how to increase them, check our dedicated article on messaging limits.
- The Quality Rating of your WhatsApp Business Account phone number.
It can either be High, Medium, or Low.
❗️ ImportantIf your quality rating becomes medium or low, you will receive an email notification from WhatsApp. To learn how to improve your quality rating, check our dedicated articles Best practices to maintain high quality and Best practices for WhatsApp messages.
- The daily Messaging limit for your WhatsApp Business Account phone number.
To learn more about messaging limits and how to increase them, check our dedicated article on messaging limits.
- The Disconnect account button to disconnect your WhatsApp Business account directly from Sendinblue. Once you disconnected a WhatsApp phone number from Sendinblue, you will loose all the existing campaigns associated with this number and will no longer be able to send campaigns.
⏭ What's next?
- Best practices for WhatsApp messages
- Are there any limits to the number of messages you can send using the WhatsApp Business Platform?
- Reply to WhatsApp messages with Conversations
- Create a WhatsApp campaign
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.