You received an email or notification informing you that your request has been rejected after submitting your business verification request to Meta services? Don't worry! Meta gives up to 3 chances to submit another business verification request.
Go to the Security Center of your WhatsApp Business Manager account and click Learn More to check the reasons why your business verification request has been rejected. Check the common errors that lead to the rejection of your WhatsApp Business verification request below. Once you have made the necessary changes, click Get started to submit another request.
Common errors that lead to rejection
Before you send another business verification request, check the common reasons whyMeta rejects WhatsApp business verification requests to avoid another rejection:
- You submitted unaccepted documents
Not all types of documents are accepted by Meta services for business verification.What types of documents are accepted?
✅ Acceptable documents ❌ Unacceptable documents
- Certificate of Formation or Incorporation (ex: GST Certificate)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License and Permits
- Business tax registration
- Business Bank Account Statements
- Udyog Aadar (UID)
- Business Credit Reports
- Utility Bills
- Permanent Account Number Card (PAN)
- Shop establishment certificate
- Purchase orders
- Self-filled applications for the company
- Tax returns filed by you or your company
- Personal bank statements
- Website print
- Other documents like company flyers, letterheads, ...
- You submitted incomplete documents
Make sure that the submitted documents contain the same information as the one on your supporting documents. You must also submit documents that contain the information that you want to verify, such as your Legal Business Name, complete physical Address, Phone Number and/or Website. If any of the information you want to verify doesn't appear on your supporting documents, your request will be rejected.
Your website domain must contain the legal name of your business, and your website must contain your business logo.
- You submitted documents in a language not supported by Meta services
Only some languages are supported by Meta services during the business verification process. You must submit documents that can be reviewed by Meta services. If your supporting business documents are not in one of the languages supported by Meta, use English translations with the official stamps of a translating agency.
Languages supported by Meta
- You submitted unreadable or expired documents
Make sure that the documents you are submitting are of good quality, easily readable, and recent. If your supporting documents are blurred or cropped, the reviewer won't be able to verify them.
- You did not submit additional documents required by Meta
Meta may ask you to submit additional documents to verify your business. Make sure that you submit those additional documents within the time frame given by Meta.
⏭ What's next?
- Part 1: Link your WhatsApp Business account to Sendinblue
- Part 2: Verify your WhatsApp Business account
- Best practices for WhatsApp messages
- Migrate your WhatsApp phone number to WhatsApp Business Platform
- Create a WhatsApp campaign
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.