When a client books a meeting from your booking page, they get to enter their participant's data and can add additional participants to the meeting, and so can you after the meeting is booked.
In this article, we will explain how to add participants to a planned meeting.
👥 Add additional participants to a planned meeting
- From Sendinblue, go to Meetings > Planned meetings.
In this section, you can see your Upcoming, Past and Canceled meetings.
To learn more about the planned meetings section and checking your planned meetings, check our dedicated article Check and join your planned meetings.
- Find the meeting to which you want to add a participant.
- Click Details > + Add participant.
Let's imagine that for this example, you want to add two participants: Frederik, and Juliette Smith.
- Complete your new participant's details:
- First name.
- Last name.
- Phone number (optional).
- Because you want to also add Juliette Smith, click + Add another participant.
If you just wanted to add one participant, you could directly click Next.
- Complete your second participant's details.
- Click Next.
- Confirm your new participants' details by clicking Confirm.
Your new participants are added to the meeting.
🤔 How are my participants informed they’ve been added to a meeting?
Each new participant is informed by email.
If your meeting is a video call (using Sendinblue's video call or an external tool), the link to the video call is also provided in the email.