While onboarding to Meetings, the first thing you have to do is to set up a booking page. In this article, we will explain how to do so.
To learn more about what's a booking page, and how Meetings generally work, check our dedicated article What is Meetings?
What's a booking page?
A booking page is a page where your clients can book meetings with you.
On a booking page, you can find an icon, a profile picture, a description, and at least one meeting type. Meeting types are the types of meetings you offer to your clients.
When you onboard on Meetings and use it for the first time, you get to set up your booking page in three main steps:
- Step 1. Choose your first meeting type ,
- Step 2. Set up your availability,
- Step 3. Connect your calendar to your booking page.
Once these steps are done, your booking page is created, and accessible. We will detail these steps below.
Step 1. Choose your first meeting type
The first step consists of choosing a default meeting type or creating it from scratch.
- From Sendinblue, click Meetings > Customize the booking page.
- Choose which meeting type is best for you.
You can choose between three options:
- Click Intro call if you want to use a default meeting type. The meeting will be set up free of charge and to last 30 minutes.
- Click Virtual coffee if you want to use a default meeting type. The meeting will be set up free of charge and to last 15 minutes.
- Click + Create a meeting type if you want to create a meeting type from scratch.
If you choose to create a meeting type from scratch, the steps will be the same as in our article Create and edit meeting types, starting from step 2. We recommend you to check this article.
- Once your choice is made, click Next.
Step 2. Set up your availability
Setting up your availability allows us to know which slots to show to your clients to book meetings with you. Each meeting type can have its own availability slot, but in this case, you get to set up availability for all your meetings.
The availability by default proposed on your account is every day of the week from 9 am to 5 pm, but you can personalize your availability as you want to.
- Choose which day(s) you are available.
- Choose a start time and end time.
- Delete the availability if needed.
- Add a new availability.
This can be useful if, for example, you also want to be available during the weekend.
You can also split your days into 2 slots by adding a new availability.
- When your availability is set up, click Next.
Step 3. Connect your calendar to your booking page
Connecting your calendar to your booking page is useful to avoid double bookings. It allows you to automatically suggest availability slots to your clients that fit your agenda.
Two calendar options are offered to you:
- Connect Google Calendar.
- Connect Outlook Calendar.
The steps to connect your calendar to both Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar are similar.
Let's say you want to connect your Google Calendar to Meetings:
- Click Connect Google calendar > Next.
- Select which Google account you want to connect to Meetings.
- Click Authorize to allow Sendinblue to access your Google account.
Your calendar is connected to Meetings.
Your booking page is set up!
You now can:
- Access your booking page link by clicking the link.
- Copy and share the link of your booking page.
- Access the booking pages.
What do I do next?
After your booking page is created, you can access to the Meetings page.
There are still things that you can do to optimize your booking page and your use of Sendinblue's Meetings.
You've got only one meeting type added to it and your booking page is not visually edited, many possibilities are offered to continue to personalize your booking page from the Meetings page.
🎨 Customize your booking page
You can customize your booking page content and appearance easily from the page editor section.
To learn how to edit your booking page, check our dedicated article Customize your Booking Page .
🆕 Add meeting types to your booking page
Do you want to add more meeting types to your booking page? It is possible.
To learn how to add meeting types to your booking page, check our dedicated article Create and edit meeting types.
📅 Edit your availability
You are still free to change your availability.
To learn how to edit your availability, check our dedicated article Manage your availability for meetings.
👓 Check and join your planned meetings
When clients book meetings with you, you can check these planned meetings, and join them.
To learn how to check and join planned meetings, check our dedicated article Check and join your planned meetings.
📲 Embed your booking page
Embedding your booking page to a website or an email signature is always a good way to make people know about your meeting opportunities.
To learn how to embed your booking page, check our dedicated article Embed your booking page or meeting type.
💰 Activate payments for your meetings
You can charge your clients for your meetings.
To learn how to charge for your meetings, check our dedicated article Activate payments for your meetings
⏩ What's next?
- Customize your Booking Page
- How can I share my Booking page?
- Create and edit meeting types
- Manage your availability for meetings
- Check and join your planned meetings
- Embed your booking page or meeting type
- Activate payments for your meetings
- Cancel or Reschedule your planned meetings
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.