In this article, we will explain how to set up your availability.
Managing your availability is important if you plan to have meetings with clients. You might be available only at a certain time during the day or/and on certain days during the week.
When you set up your availability, you make sure clients don't book meetings at times you are not available.
You get to set up your availability when you set up your booking page, while onboarding to Sendinblue's Meetings, but you can always change it later.
📆 Change your date availability
Changing your date availability means setting up certain time slots where you are available, per week.
- From Sendinblue, go to Meetings > Availability > Date availability.
On this page, you get to see which availability is chosen for meetings.
You can choose which day(s) of the week you are available, and a start and ending time for each day.
- Choose the day and time you are available by default and for all meeting types.
- You can delete an available day by clicking the bin button.
- To add an availability day, click + Add Availability at the bottom of the page.
This can be useful if, for example, you want to be available during weekends. Or you want to divide a day into two: you can create two availability slots for the same day of the week.
How can I split my day into 2 availability slots?
As explained in step 4 above, if you don't want to include your lunch break in your availability, you will have to create 2 separate slots using the option + Add Availability at the bottom of the page.
You can for example set up Monday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and add another availability for Monday 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Set exceptional availability on specific days
To change your availability time for a specific date:
- Click the calendar icon on the top right.
- Select a specific date.
- Choose your Start and End time availability for that specific date, or delete this availability date if wanted.
- When satisfied with your changes, click Save availabilities at the bottom of the page.
📆 Choose your availability date range
From the Availability page, you can also choose the range of dates when you are available.
For example, if you are generally available for the next four weeks but suddenly want to allow people to book meetings for the next 6 months, you can change your availability date range. This won't mean people can book at any time during the next 6 months, but that they can book meetings in the already established Date availability for the next 6 months.
To do so:
- From Sendinblue, go to Meetings > Availability > Date range.
- Choose your start date and end time.
You can choose a start date from now until in one week and an end time from in one week until 6 months.
- When satisfied with your availability date range, click Save date range.
🗓 Connect Meetings to your calendar
Connecting Meetings to your calendar can be helpful to synchronize your availabilities automatically, and avoid double bookings.
You can connect Meetings to three types of calendars:
- Primary Google Calendar
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Microsoft Exchange Calendar
To learn how to connect Meetings to your calendar, check our dedicated article Can I connect my calendar to Meetings?
🚫 Block certain days off
You can block off certain days or hours in Meetings to ensure that you can't be booked for specific times. This is possible by adding unavailabilities in your Planned meetings calendar view.
- From Sendinblue, go to Meetings > Planned meetings > Calendar view.
On this page, you get to see your past and upcoming meetings.
- Select any upcoming date in your Planned meetings calendar to add an unavailability. A window will pop up with further details on how to add an unavailability.
- To add an unavailability you can do the following:
Give your unavailability a Title. For example "Time off".
Set the start time and end time for your unavailability.
Select Add unavailability to apply the changes to your calendar.
You have now successfully added unavailability for specific days or hours. This will ensure that Meetings can't be booked for times when you are unavailable.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.