The Shopify integration in Conversations allows you to install the Conversations chat widget on each of your Shopify stores independently and to display your e-commerce data directly in the right panel of your conversations such as your visitor's cart for the moment, and potentially more in the future. If you already installed the Sendinblue plugin on your Shopify store, directly follow the steps from Part 2: Install the Conversations' chat widget in one click.
⚙️ Part 1: Install the Sendinblue plugin for Shopify
To link your Shopify store with Conversations, you will first need to install the Sendinblue plugin for Shopify on all your Shopify stores where you want to use the Conversations chat widget:
- Connect to your Sendinblue account and Shopify store.
- Access the Shopify app store and search for the Sendinblue Email Marketing app.
- Click Add app.
- Optional: If you have several Shopify stores connected to your email address, choose from the list the store to which you want to add the Sendinblue plugin for Shopify.
- You are redirected to the installation page on your Shopify store. Click Install app.
- Click Allow access to allow Shopify to connect to your Sendinblue account. You are redirected to your Sendinblue account.
- Optional: Repeat steps 1 to 5 for each Shopify store to which you want to add the Sendinblue plugin for Shopify.
Your Shopify store is now linked to your Sendinblue account! Follow the steps below to install the Conversations chat widget👇.
💬 Part 2: Install the Conversations' chat widget in one click
From Conversations > Settings > Chat widget, after completing your profile and customizing your chat widget, you will be able to install it. Select the Shopify stores to which you want to add the Conversations chat widget and click Add the chat widget to your Shopify stores:
You can now use the features that Conversations offers for the chat widget and start talking with your website visitors in real-time! 🚀
In addition to allowing you to add the Conversations chat widget to your Shopify store, the Sendinblue plugin for Shopify allows you to:
- Automatically synchronize your Shopify opt-in contacts and their purchase data with Sendinblue for your email marketing,
- Get the best deliverability of your marketing and transactional emails in Shopify,
- Send marketing or transactional text messages directly from your Shopify back office, and much more.
⏩ What's next
- Set advanced customization for your chat widget
- Set up different availability settings for each agent
- Understand the Visitors online page
- Understand the difference between Online, Offline, and Invisible
- Understand the difference between Live chat and Messenger mode
- Change my Conversations notification settings
- Set up Chatbot scenarios
- Series of articles on the Contact form bot
- Disable your chat widget when needed