The Sendinblue tracker allows you to inject the Conversations' chat widget code snippet easily on your website without any technical intervention. If you already installed the Sendinblue tracker on your WordPress website, enjoy a one-click installation for your Conversations chat widget! Make sure your Marketing Automation script is activated and directly follow the steps from Part 3: Install the Conversations chat widget in one click.
⚙️ Part 1: Install the Sendinblue plugin for WordPress
Gather the following information prior to installation:
- Your Sendinblue account credentials
- Your API v3 key
- Your WordPress website admin access
Download the plugin
- Log into your WordPress dashboard as an administrator.
- In the sidebar menu, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search “Sendinblue” to find the Newsletter, SMTP, Email marketing and Subscribe forms by Sendinblue plugin.
- Click Install Now, then Activate.
Once installed, the Sendinblue tab will appear at the bottom of your WordPress sidebar menu.
Connect your website to Sendinblue
Now that the plugin is installed, connect your website to Sendinblue:
- In the sidebar menu, go to Sendinblue > Home.
- In the Access Key field, enter your API v3 key. Follow these instructions to find your API key in your Sendinblue account.
- Click Login.
Congratulations! You have connected Sendinblue to your WordPress account 🎉
✅ Part 2: Activate the Sendinblue tracker
Once the plugin has been downloaded and connected to your Sendinblue account, you need to activate the Marketing Automation script that contains the Sendinblue tracker.
Activate the tracker
To activate the Sendinblue tracker, go to the Sendinblue plugin on WordPress. From the Automation section, select Yes to Activate Marketing Automation through Sendinblue and click Activate.
Verify the tracker is working
You can now verify if everything is fine:
- Back in Sendinblue, go to Automation > Settings > Tracking code
- Select Plugins.
- Visit your website to provide sample data and confirm the tracking is working correctly.
- Click Verify at the bottom of the page
You are now ready to install the Conversations chat widget in one click! Go back to Conversations > Settings > Chat widget and follow the last step👇.
💬 Part 3: Install the Conversations' chat widget in one click
From Conversations > Settings > Chat widget, after completing your profile and customizing your chat widget, the last step of your chat widget installation appears. Click Add the chat widget to your website(s).
You can now use the features that Conversations offers for the chat widget and start talking with your website visitors in real-time!
⏩ What's next
- Set advanced customization for your chat widget
- Set up different availability settings for each agent
- Understand the Visitors online page
- Understand the difference between Online, Offline, and Invisible
- Understand the difference between Live chat and Messenger mode
- Change my Conversations notification settings
- Set up Chatbot scenarios
- Series of articles on the Contact form bot
- Disable your chat widget when needed
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.