While you are able to import a list of contacts to Sendinblue, sometimes you may need to add a single contact to your contact list.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a single contact to your contact list.
Good to know
- All contacts added to your contact list must have opted-in to your marketing. To know if a contact matches our opt-in requirements, read How to ensure that my contacts list is legitimate and can receive my marketing communications? .
- To learn more about our import methods, read Import options for importing your contacts in Sendinblue.
- To learn how to import multiple contacts, read Import your contacts to Sendinblue.
Add a single contact
- Go to the Contacts tab.
- Click Create a contact at the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the contact information.
- Click Create a contact.
Your new contact has been created. You can now view the contact, create a new one, or close the panel.
💡 Good to knowIf you try to add a contact that is already in your contact list, a message with a link to the existing contact page will appear. If necessary, you can click the link to be redirected to their contact page and update their information.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.