In this article, we will explain how to update your existing contacts' information, one by one or in bulk.
There are 3 ways you can update your existing contacts' information:
- Import a file with your contacts' new information
- Add an Update Profile form in your emails
- Manually update a contact's information
Import a file with your contacts' new information
To update your existing contacts' information, you can simply import a file with their new information or copy/paste it, like you would do to import new contacts. This method allows you to update or delete your contacts' information in bulk.
If you want to import blank attributes to remove some existing contacts' information, check out our dedicated article Importing blank contact attributes.
Add an Update Profile form in your emails
To allow your contacts to update their information themselves, you can simply add an Update Profile form in your emails. This form helps you collect updated information about your subscribers, such as their details, preferences, and even which lists they want to be subscribed to.
Manually update a contact's information
To manually update a contact's information:
- Go to Contacts.
- Click the email address of the contact you want to update.
- In the Informations section of the contact details page, click the field you want to edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save changes.
That's it! Your changes will be reflected in your contact's page.
⏩ What's next?
- Import options for importing your contacts to Sendinblue
- Format your contact import file
- Importing blank contact attributes
- Update your subscribers details and preferences (Update Profile form)