If you need to export a list of your contacts from Sendinblue along with some of their attributes (email addresses, telephone number, age, language, etc.), you can export the file in .csv format.
To export a list of contacts:
- Go to Contacts.
- Search for contacts within All contacts, or select a list or a segment in the Load a list/segment tab.
- If necessary, segment contacts by clicking on + Add a condition. In this example, we've selected a list of contacts that clicked on one of your campaigns in the last thirty days.
- Click Validate this condition.
- Check the box next to Email to select all the filtered contacts from your search.
- Click More actions and select Export.
- Select the attributes you want to export as a .csv file.
- Select the field separator that you want to use in your .csv file.
- Click Export.
That's it, you have successfully exported your contacts.
You will now receive an email with a link to download the file. You can also access this link directly by checking your notifications, which are located in the top right corner of your account and marked by the bell icon.