With Sendinblue, you can export your contacts and their contact attributes (such as email address, phone number, added date, etc.) as a CSV file. There are two types of exports you can do: a one-time export or a daily export.
Good to know
- Daily exports are only available to users who created an account before December 16th, 2022, and who have already created at least one daily export before this date.
- You can create a maximum of 30 daily exports on your account.
Export your contacts
To export your contacts:
- Go to Contacts.
- Search for contacts within All contacts, or select a list or a segment in the Load a list/segment tab.
- Optional: segment your contacts by clicking + Add a filter and choosing one or several conditions.
💡 Good to knowFor daily exports, you cannot segment your contacts before exporting them. You must select all the contacts in a specific list or segment, or all the contacts in your database.
- Select the contacts by checking the box next to CONTACT and click Select all the # contacts.
- Click More actions and select one of the following options:
- Export if you want to export the selected contacts only once.
- Daily export if you want to export the selected contacts on a daily basis. You will then receive your daily export every day at the same time.
- Select the attributes that you want to include in the export. The EMAIL attribute is required by default.
- Select the field separator that you want to use in your export file.
- Click Export.
- Download the export file from your notifications center. If you choose a daily export, you'll be able to download your exports from this page every day at the same time.
Manage your daily exports
To manage your daily exports, go to Contacts > Settings > Manage daily exports. From there, you can:
- View a list of your existing daily exports.
- Check their information (export date, exported list, etc.).
- Delete them if you don't want to receive an export anymore.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.