In this article, we'll learn how to create and manage segments on the Segments page (Contacts > Segments).
Categories are useful to classify and organize your segments. You get to incorporate your segment in categories and create categories when you create your segments, but you can also do it once your segment is already created, on the Segments page.
To learn more about how to create a segment, check our dedicated article Create a segment.
Create a new category
- From Contacts > Segments, click All categories and + Create a category.
- Name your category.
- Click Create.
Rename or delete a category
- From Contacts > Segments, click All categories
- On the left of the category that you want to manage, click the three dots.
- Rename your category and click Rename.
- Delete your category if you wish to.
Change a Segment's category
- From Contacts > Segments, click Change category.
- Choose which category you want your segment to incorporate.
- Click Move.