If you work with agencies, you will sometimes receive your campaign as an HTML file. In this article, we will see how you can upload your HTML file to create your campaign with the new or classic campaign creation flow.
Before you start
- Make sure you have completed all the steps, except Design your campaign, from Creating an email campaign.
- Some email clients do not support all HTLM content as email HTML isn't as developed as web HTML. To avoid issues with your code in the HTML editor and block, check our dedicated article Limitations when using HTML for your email campaigns.
Upload an HTML file
- Open the HTML file to view the code. You can either:
- Open the file in a text editor if you have one, or
- Open the file in your browser, click right on the page and select View Page Source.
- Select the entire code and copy it.
- From the Design section of your campaign creation flow, click Design email.
- From the Select a template page, click on the Code your own tab and click on Use HTML Editor.
- Paste the code in the HTML editor and click Save.
💡 Good to knowPicture Manager from the HTML editor allows you to see all the images you used in your email. You will be able to replace and upload images directly from there. You can also generate a URL for your images if you want to copy it, and all new image URLs are updated automatically in the HTML body.
- A small preview of your campaign is displayed in the Design section of your campaign creation flow.
You can now preview and test your email campaign to see if it works. To learn more, check our dedicated article How to test your email campaign
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.