In this article, you'll learn how to install the Conversations widget to your Shopify website and be able to interact with your customers via Sendinblue chat.
Open the Layout file in Shopify
To add the Conversations widget to your Shopify store:
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel and go to Online Store > Themes
- Choose Edit HTML/CSS in the menu on the right.
- Open the theme.liquid Layout file.
- Find the closing
</body>tag in the template code.
Get the chat script from Sendinblue
Now you need to copy the chat widget script provided by Sendinblue. You'll find it on the Chat widget settings in Step 3 Install your chat widget.
You can access the Chat widget settings this way:
- Go to the Conversations tab
- Click on Settings
- Go to the Chat widget
- Complete or skip the Profile and Widget steps before accessing the 3rd step, Install your chat widget
Copy the script and paste it in the Shopify widget code before the
</body>tag. Then click Save.
The Conversations widget is now added to your Shopify website.