In this article, you'll learn how to install the Conversations widget to your WordPress website and be able to interact with your customers via Sendinblue chat.
Install Insert Headers and Footers plugin
To do so, you need to install the plugin Insert Headers and Footers by WPBeginner to insert simple scripts into the code of your website and add the Conversation widget.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for the Insert Headers and Footers plugin from WPBeginner.
- Install and activate that plugin.
- The window Insert Headers and Footers >> Settings opens
Get the chat widget script from Sendinblue
Now you need to copy the chat widget script provided by Sendinblue. You'll find it on the Chat widget settings in Step 3 Install your chat widget.
You can access the Chat widget settings this way:
- Go to the Conversations tab
- Click on Settings
- Go to the Chat widget
- Complete or skip the Profile and Widget steps before accessing the 3rd step, Install your chat widget
Copy the script and then paste it in WordPress admin in the box Script in headers of the Insert Headers and Footers plugin and Save.
The Conversations widget is added to each page of your WordPress website and you are now able to chat directly with your clients.