In this article, we will give you an overview of the new contact listing page.
Sendinblue's new contact listing page offers a new interface that allows you to perform more advanced actions on your contacts:
- search for contacts within a specific list or segment,
- use simple or advanced search criteria,
- perform actions on the segmented contacts (blocklist, export as a CSV, etc.).
Note that the new contact listing page featured in this article is still in beta. We can activate it on demand for your account.
Learn more about the new changes, give us your feedback, or go back to the previous version by clicking the button on the contact listing page:
Overview of the new contact listing page
To access the new contact listing page, go to Contacts.
At the top-right side of the page, you'll find the contact import buttons:
- Import contacts: import a file or copy-paste multiple contacts at once.
To learn more, check our dedicated article Import contacts to Sendinblue.
- Create a contact: manually add a single contact to Sendinblue.
To learn more, check our dedicated article Add a single contact to Sendinblue.
Lists and segments
You can search based on all of your contacts, within a specific list, or within a specific segment:
- All contacts: search within your whole contact list.
- Load a list/Segment: search within an existing list or segment of contacts.
For a more advanced search, you can create and save a segment of contacts directly from the new contact listing page by clicking on + Add a condition. You can use these saved segments to send email campaigns and manage your contacts.
With the new contact listing page, you can:
- View your contacts: have an overview of your contacts' information and access their details page by clicking on their info in the CONTACT column.
- Search for contacts by Name, Email, SMS, or WhatsApp number: do a quick search by email by typing the email address (or a part of it) of the contact(s) you're searching for.
- Edit the contact listing columns: choose which attributes you want to display in your contact listing and in which order.
- Perform actions on your contacts: add them to an existing list, move them to a list, remove them from a specific list or from all lists they're part of, blocklist them, delete them permanently, or export them as a CSV file.