What is the partner user feature?
The partner user feature allows agencies and digital professionals to access and manage their client accounts in Sendinblue.
Who can get access to client accounts?
The partner user feature is limited to agencies and digital professionals being validated as such only. Hence, agencies need to first join the Sendinblue Expert program to get validated as digital/ marketing professionals. After successful completion, clients can invite agencies to access and manage their accounts.
How can I grant access to my account?
If you wish to set up a partner user you can do this in your Sendinblue account, please follow the instructions below:
- In your Sendinblue account, go to the Users menu.
- Go to the Partner user tab.
- Click Invite your partner.
- Enter your agency's or partner's email address.
- Select the type of access you want to grant them:
- Access to all features
- Personalized access
- Click Invite.
That's it! The agency/ partner will receive an invitation to access the account.
How can I switch across the different client accounts?
- In your Sendinblue account, go to the Switch account menu.
- You will see an overview of your clients' accounts (those who granted you access). Choose which one to access.
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.