Where can I find my partner dashboard?
To get access to your partner dashboard please log in to sendinblue.tapfiliate.com/login.
Please use the password you set when signing up for the program.
What are the different functionalities in my partner dashboard?
- Dashboard: provides you with the main overview of your main KPIs such as conversion, commission amount, and pending payments.
- Reporting: this page allows you to dive deeper into your and your clients’ performances. This is helpful in particular if you declared a large number of accounts.
- Assets: once you are approved for the program, you can find your client invitation and declaration link as well as other marketing materials on this page.
- Conversions: his page gives you an overview 1) your successfully declared accounts and 2) the total conversions and commissions you generated as a Sendinblue Service Partner.
- The “Customers” tab provides you with a list of all successfully declared accounts, based on the date of declaration. The “Conversions and Commissions” tab shows you all converted (paying) customers the respective conversion and commission amount.
- Sources: This page allows you to add sources. Sources are channels you might use to promote the Sendinblue Expert program.
- Payout gives you an overview of received payouts.
Where can I see my declared accounts?
To have an overview of all your declared accounts please log into your partner dashboard.
In your partner management dashboard, please click on the menu point "Conversions".
Here, you can find two tabs. The customer tab displays all your declared accounts based on the date of declaration. As of today, we cannot display the name of your customers.
Partner management dashboard/ menu point "Conversions"/ "Customers" tab
Where can I see my commission?
In the same location (partner management dashboard/ menu point "Conversions"), you will find the "Conversions & Commissions" tab. Here, you can see all your converted (paying) client accounts + the conversion amount + commission earned.
Partner management dashboard/ menu point "Conversions"/ "Conversions & Commissions"