In this article, we will explain how to insert a Product block in your email campaigns. Adding a Product block to an email is a great way to promote best-selling products, trending products, or special offers.
Before you start
- The Product block is available to users who have connected their Shopify or Shopware e-commerce store using a Sendinblue plugin. If you have not connected your store to your Sendinblue account, please have a look at our articles to learn how to install the Shopify app or Shopware app.
- To learn how to design an email campaign in the new Drag & Drop Editor, refer to our series of dedicated articles.
How does a Product block work?
The Product block allows you to easily add products from your Shopify and Shopware stores into your email campaigns created using the new Drag & Drop Editor.
The Product block contains:
- Product image
- Product title
- Product description
- New price and Original price ("Compare At Price" in Shopify)
- "Visit Product" button
By default, the product's image and button are automatically linked to the product's page URL.
After you connect your store with Sendinblue, we will push e-commerce data to your account so you can promote your products.
For now, you are only able to manually select a product in each Product block you add. We will soon add the possibility to populate products dynamically, so that you can feature bestsellers, trending products, and product recommendations.
- Drag and drop the Product block into your email design.
- In the pop-up window, type the name of the product you want to insert.
- After finding the product, select it and click Insert. A formatted product block will be inserted in your newsletter.
- If necessary, update the product properties in the left sidebar.
Style a Product block
After you insert your Product block and update your product details, you can edit the design of your Product block to match your branding:
- To change the font, go to Theme and click Font. Here you can set the font-family, size, line height and font color.
- To change the button style, go to Theme and click Button. Here you can define the default style of all the buttons in your email.
- To add a background color, go to Design and click Background.