In this article, we will explain how to insert a Product block in your email campaigns and enjoy a one-click Product Transfer to auto-populate your Product block with your product’s information. Adding a Product block to an email is a great way to promote best-selling products, trending products, or special offers.
Before you start
- Make sure you're on the new version of the Drag & Drop Editor:
✅ New Drag & Drop Editor
❌ Classic Drag & Drop Editor
- The Product block is available to users who have connected their Shopify, Shopware 5, PrestaShop [1.7 onwards], or Shopware 6 e-commerce store using a Sendinblue plugin. If you have not connected your store to your Sendinblue account, have a look at our articles to learn how to install the Shopify plugin, Shopware 5 plugin, PrestaShop [1.7 onwards] plugin, or Shopware 6 plugin.
- If you have several plugins installed (e.g. Shopify and Shopware 5 plugins both installed), the Product block won't work. You need to have only one plugin installed: Shopify or Shopware 5 or Shopware 6 or PrestaShop [1.7 onwards].
- To learn how to design an email campaign in the [New design] Drag & Drop Editor, refer to our series of dedicated articles.
How does a Product block work?
The Product block allows you to easily add products from your connected stores into your email campaigns created using the [New design] Drag & Drop Editor.
The Product block contains:
- Product image
- Product title
- Product description
- New price and Original price ("Compare At Price" in Shopify)
- "Visit Product" button
By default, the product's image and button are automatically linked to the product's page URL.
After you connect your store with Sendinblue, we will push e-commerce data to your account so you can promote your products.
For now, you are only able to manually select a product in each Product block you add. We will soon add the possibility to populate products dynamically, so that you can feature bestsellers, trending products, and product recommendations.
Style a Product block
After you insert your Product block and update your product details, you can edit the design of your Product block to match your branding:
- To change the font, go to Theme and click Font. Here you can set the font-family, size, line height, and font color.
- To change the button style, go to Theme and click Button. Here you can define the default style of all the buttons in your email.
- To add a background color, go to Design and click Background.