While you are able to import a list of contacts to Sendinblue, sometimes you may need to add a single contact to your contact list.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a single contact to your contact list.
Good to know
- All contacts added to your contact list must have opted-in to your marketing. To know if a contact matches our opt-in requirements, read Are my contacts opt-in?.
- To learn more about our import methods, read Import options for importing your contacts in Sendinblue.
- To learn how to import multiple contacts, read Import your contacts to Sendinblue.
Add a single contact
- Go to the Contacts tab.
- Click the Add a contact button.
- Fill in the contact information.
- Select the list in which you want to add your new contact or create a new list.
- Click Save and close.
🤔 Have a question?