In this article, we will explain the different import options available to import your contacts to Sendinblue.
Before being able to send emails and SMS messages, you will first need to import your contacts. Several import methods are available for you to add contacts to Sendinblue:
- Upload an import file
- Copy and paste contacts from a spreadsheet
- Automatically add contacts from a landing page or subscription form
Good to know
- All contacts added to your contact list must have opted-in to your marketing. To know if a contact matches our opt-in requirements, check out Are my contacts opt-in?.
To access the different import methods, go to the Contacts tab and select Import contacts.
Upload a file
The Upload a file option allows you to upload an import file that contains your contacts' information to Sendinblue. Most users prefer to use this option.
To import contacts using the Copy/Paste option, copy and paste your import file data directly into the empty field in Sendinblue.
Landing page and subscription form
To grow your audience and automatically add new contacts to your Sendinblue account, you can:
- create and promote a landing page with a built-in subscription form, or
- create a subscription form to embed on your website
When a new visitor fills in and submits a Sendinblue subscription form, they will be automatically added to your contact list.
⏩ What's next?
- Format your contact import file
- Importing your contacts to Sendinblue
- Add a single contact to Sendinblue