In this article, we will explain how to edit an email template.
Edit an email template
- Go to Campaigns > Templates.
- In the Active or Inactive tab, search for the email template that you want to edit.
- Click Edit next to it.
- Edit the setup and/or design of the email template:
Setup: rename your template, change its subject line and From name, add an attachment, etc.
Design: change the layout and content of your email template.
- Once you are done, click Save & Activate to save your email template.
The email template will be available from:
- Campaigns or Transactional > Templates,
- Under the My Templates tab when you create an email campaign.
Make an email template active or inactive
- Go to Automation > Email Templates.
- To make a template active:
- In the Inactive tab, select a template.
- Click Mark as active.
- To make a template inactive:
- In the Active tab, select a template.
- Click Mark as inactive.
⏩ What's next?
- Personalize your email with contact attributes
- Dynamically customize transactional email templates
- Share and import an email template
- Send an email template