Time to share your form! The step Share provides you with the code for integrating the form into your website or a link for quick sharing.
- Introduction to subscription forms
- Part 1: Setup your subscription form
- Part 2: Design your subscription form
- Part 3: Select your list
- Part 4: Add a double opt-in confirmation to your form
- Part 5: Share your form - YOU ARE HERE
Share your form
You can share your form using 2 different methods:
Use this method to share your form via the social media or by email. It'll lead the users to a webpage with your form in it.
Use this method if you want to embed (insert) the form on your website. There are three types of code:
- Iframe (Recommended): easy to integrate, this code allows you to embed the form within a pop-up or page on your website. You can change the height and width of the block.
- HTML: this code is much more customizable, with Ajax animation for messages.
Finally, just paste the code on your website, and the form will appear!
My design is distorted when I share it on my website
If you're sharing your form via HTML or simple HTML, you may get different results between what you built in Sendinblue and what you see on your website.
In most of the cases this happens because of CSS properties conflict between our form and your webpage. You should try embedding the form using Iframe code, this will prevent CSS conflicts.
In case you prefer to add HTML code then you should get help from yout site administrator or webmaster to check the CSS on your side.
Where to place a signup form
- Create a subscription form - FAQ
- Add a captcha to your subscription form
- Create a double opt-in (DOI) confirmation template for Sendinblue form
- Adding multi-list subscriptions to your forms