In this article, we will explain how to create an email template in Sendinblue.
When creating an email campaign, Sendinblue provides you with different customizable email templates to help you design your emails (Template Gallery in Campaign creation).
Our Drag and Drop editors make it easy to create a mobile-friendly (responsive) and professional looking email template by dragging and dropping text blocks, images, buttons and other design elements.
Before you start
- To learn more about the differences between the email templates used for email campaigns, Marketing Automation workflows, and transactional emails, read What are email templates in Sendinblue?
- You can set up your Brand Library so that every new template you select will inherit your brand properties, such as logo, colors, fonts, and social media links. In addition to saving you time, Brand Library allows you to maintain consistent email branding. To learn more, check our dedicated article Automatically design your emails with your brand's assets using the Brand Library.
Create an email template
To create an email template:
- Go to Campaigns
- Go to Templates
- Click New Template
- Set up your email template
Note: these settings will be applied everytime the email template is used as a transactional email or in a Marketing Automation workflow. If you use the email template to send an email campaign, only the template design will be reused.
- Click a tab to choose how to design your template
- Design Tools: use the Drag & Drop Editor (Classic) or Drag & Drop Editor (New) to design your email template from scratch
- Recent Messages: reuse a recent email campaign design
- My Templates: start your design from one of your saved email templates
- Template Gallery: choose one of Sendinblue's template options
- Import a template: import an email template from a shared link
- Code your own: use the Rich-Text editor or paste your HTML code to create your email template
- Select the editor or template you want to work with
- Design your template by dragging and dropping content blocks into your template layout to add and format text, images, buttons and other design elements
- When you are done, click Save & Activate to save your email template
The email template will be available from:
- Campaigns > Templates
- Under the My Templates tab when you create an email campaign
⏩ What's next?
- Personalize your email with contact attributes
- Dynamically customize transactional email templates
- Edit an email template
- Share and import an email template
- Send an email template
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.