In Sales CRM, you can quickly create tasks to keep track of important actions you have to take regarding an ongoing deal, a company, or a contact. You can associate them with existing or new deals, companies, or contacts for better management.
You can also choose to receive reminders when a task is due or even automatically create tasks based on the trigger of your choice.
Good to know
- You can enable task reminders from your Notifications setting or when creating a task. To learn more about these notifications, check our dedicated article Set up your notifications in Sales CRM.
- With Marketing Automation, you can automatically create tasks based on the trigger of your choice (e.g. after a contact submits a form or is added to a list). To learn more, check our dedicated article Create a workflow to automatically create tasks in Sales CRM.
Step 1: Create the task
You can create tasks from different locations in Sendinblue:
- Go to Sales CRM > Tasks.
- Click Create a task.
- Go to Sales CRM > Deals (Kanban View).
- Click the icon in a deal's card.
- Select Add a task.
- Go to:
- Contacts and select a contact.
- Sales CRM > Companies and select a company.
- Sales CRM > Deals and select a deal.
- Click Create a task.
Step 2: Set up the task
- Enter information about the task:
- Title: Select a task category between To do, Send, Call, Meeting, Lunch, and Deadline. You can name your task or keep the placeholder title.
- Associate task to contacts: Select one or several contacts you want to associate with the task.
- Associate task to companies: Select one or several companies you want to associate with the task.
- Associate task to deals: Select one or several deals you want to associate with the task.
- Due date/Time/Duration: Choose when your task is due and its duration.
- Notes: Enter more information about your task. This can be useful in case you're out of the office and a coworker needs to take over the task.
- Assign task to: Assign the task to yourself, to a specific user, or unassign it.
- Reminder: Enable this option if you want to receive a reminder for the task.
If you've not enabled task reminders, you'll be asked to select if you want to receive an email notification and/or a browser notification.
- Once you're, done, click Create.
Your task is created. If you've chosen to receive a reminder, you'll receive it when your task reaches its due date.
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.