In this article, we will introduce you to what a CRM is and how it can benefit your business.
What is a CRM?
CRM, or Customer Relationship Management, is the term that refers to all the processes, actions, and technologies a company uses to develop, retain, and acquire customers.
A CRM software allows you to record customer contact information such as:
- Their email address
- Their phone number
- Their company
- Their country, etc.
It also let you store details such as a customer's personal preferences on communications.
A CRM includes functionalities that allow you to track your customers' interactions through various channels, such as contact forms, emails, phone calls, and more. By using a CRM, sales and marketing teams are provided with a set of tools to manage their entire sales and marketing pipeline, from lead qualification to deal management and closure.
An up to date CRM ensures communications sent to leads and customers are timely and relevant, and that every step of the interaction between your business and your customers goes smoothly and efficiently in order to increase your overall revenues.
The major pain points you can solve with Sendinblue CRM are:
- "I have many potential leads and it is becoming too difficult to keep track of my conversations with them"
- "I feel that I need to optimize the time I spend with my leads based on the potential revenue generated. Obviously, if someone is giving me higher revenue, they deserve higher attention than others. I need to be able to understand when is the right time to walk away from a deal."
- "I want to be able to track and close deals with both my potential new leads and upsell to existing customers"
By using a tool like Sendinblue that combines marketing automation and CRM on the same platform, you can leverage the success of marketing campaigns and highlight where customer engagement is at its highest.
How can it benefit my business?
If you want to learn more about the benefits of using a CRM, read our blog articles.
Sharper Focus on High-Level Tasks
When you set up your CRM software, you have instant access to time-saving CRM advantages. How many hours a week do you spend on these jobs with your current system?
- Filing and retrieving paperwork from different desks and cabinets.
- Managing contact information across multiple applications and platforms.
- Checking spreadsheets, updating data and sharing with other departments.
- Carving time out of the day to consolidate details and confirm strategies.
CRM software keeps your workflow inside one framework. From design and marketing to sales and accounting, it strengthens team collaboration.
Hours you don’t spend shuffling paper and navigating applications are hours you can focus on high-level customer relationship tasks.
Controlled Contact Management
Organizing contacts can seem like a juggling act. You’re working with existing data, tracking changes and entering updated information. The benefits of a CRM system include controlled contact management through one portal.
It lets you import existing contacts, input new leads and organize by assignments and lists. You have complete control through one application.
Adding information can be as easy as dragging and dropping or copying files from your drive to your CRM interface.
Time Saved With Automation
When you automate mundane jobs, you can concentrate on the creative process. CRM solutions liberate you from essential tasks that eat up valuable production time.
These are a few of the functions handled by CRM software.
- Task Planning: Schedule target-specific phone calls, emails, meetings and deadlines.
- Lead Tracking: CRM software automates tracking and organizing lead-centric data.
- Marketing Automation: The system generates emails and social media posts tied to specific marketing campaigns.
- Sales Processing: The sales cycle remains consistent for new and repeat customers through CRM automation.
Invaluable Data Feedback
Understanding the customer is critical to developing an effective CRM strategy. It positions you to create a user experience that stays consistent regardless of how the customer interacts with your business.
Data feedback is your key to learning what customers expect, how they like to purchase and which platforms they prefer. A finely tuned CRM system gives you deep access into this type of invaluable information.
Insights Into Precise Targeting
Granular data and solid numbers combine to produce specific CRM benefits for sales. The information helps you define ideal buyer personas and apply those profiles to your contact base.
You precisely target the best leads because the CRM software lets you zero in on those customers. You make informed decisions based on concrete figures and unique insights.
Understanding “who and why” generates the best leads for your products and services. By precisely defining targets, you maximize all business opportunities from subscriptions and sales to social media engagement.
Personalized Customer Satisfaction
You build your customers’ loyalty by anticipating and fulfilling their needs. CRM software helps by automating key actions. It simplifies customer-centric maintenance, and that ensures customer satisfaction.
Automation also lets you track the manual interactions that personalize relationships with customers. These are just a few examples of how a CRM system streamlines the process.
- Highly targeted emails, newsletters and ad campaigns make customers feel unique.
- Ongoing communication keeps them engaged and looking forward to hearing from you again.
- Attentive responses to inquiries demonstrate professional commitment to their concerns.
- Quick reactions to solving problems and addressing complaints strengthens customer trust and loyalty.
Measurable Results and Growth
Integrating CRM software into daily business operations lets you identify actions that produce results.
You sift through customer preferences by tracking their clicks, visits and downloads. You customize their content, personalize their experience and interact with them across multiple channels.
Your business benefits from measurable results and growth built on a CRM system that maximizes customer interactions and revenue streams. The software does it consistently at an affordable price point that sweetens your ROI.