In this article, we will explain what is the difference between the two views available for your Sales CRM deals.
Deals in Sendinblue Sales CRM can be viewed in two different and equally useful views:
On the Deals page, the List view allows you to:
- Display the deals as a list that can be sorted by their deal value, pipeline, stage, type of business, expected close date, and the time when they were created and updated
- Further narrow your list by using a combination of filters
- Update and delete deals in bulk
- Quickly edit the deals columns attributes
On the Deals page, the Kanban view allows you to:
- Display the deals according to their stages in the sales pipeline
- Drag and drop fields to move them across stages
- Choose a particular owner in your team and have a look at their pipeline separately
- Find the number of deals and the sum total of the value of the deal in each stage to help you get a picture of the progress of the deals
- See your due and overdue tasks for your deals
- Sort your deals by their stage, pipeline, owner, expected close date, and the time when they were created and updated
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.