In this article, we will explain how to create a deal in Sendinblue CRM.
In most CRM systems, the term deal represents an opportunity to sell your services or your products.
Deals usually come with custom deal stages, which will allow you to visualize sales pipeline and to estimate future revenues. The final deal stage is closed won or closed lost.
Before you start
- Make sure the default Pipeline suits your team's needs. You can add new stages or edit the existing ones.
Create a deal
In Sendinblue CRM, you can create deals:
- From the Deals page
- From a contact details page
1. Using any of the ways listed above, click Create Deal
2. Fill in the deal information:
- Deal Name: name of the deal
Example: Coinbase Upsell
- Deal Owner
- Amount: value of the deal in your default currency
- Deal Stage: stage of the deal you are currently in
Example: In negotiation
- Expected close date: date when the deal is expected to be closed
Example: 21th June 2021
- Related contact: one or several contacts with whom the deal is associated with
Example: John Hollins
- Add timeline activity from Related contact to this deal: previous activities added to the selected related contacts will also be added to the deal history (all activities or activities from the last 30/60/90 days only)
3. Click Create
You can find the created deal in CRM > Deals. The deal can also be found in the details page of the contacts associated with the deal.
⏩ What's next?
- Add related contacts to a CRM deal
- Filter and sort CRM deals
- Mark a deal as Won or Lost
- Reopen a closed deal
- Delete a deal