Easily customize how you would like your campaigns to appear on mobile devices using the mobile view editing functionality in the editor.
- Part 1: Editor Overview
- Part 2: Layouts vs content blocks
- Part 3: How to use content blocks?
- Part 4: Set the design style for your entire email
- Part 5: Save blocks to reuse in your campaigns
- Part 6: Edit emails in mobile view - YOU ARE HERE
- Part 7: Preview and send test email
First, check out our video tutorial to learn about some best practices for editing mobile responsive design of your email campaigns.
Actions on the mobile view
Simply click on mobile icon in the top navigation to start editing your mobile responsive design of your email campaign.
Similar to editing in desktop view,
- You can add and move layout and content blocks.
- The block actions such as personalize, save are available in mobile view as well.
Hide a layout
You can hide a particular layout or content block in the mobile version of your email.
- Go to the mobile view by clicking the mobile icon in the top navigation
- Click the block you'd like to hide
- Enable the Hide option available on every block settings in Text Settings.
Change the arrangement: vertical or horizontal
In the layout settings, you can even change arrangement of your content blocks horizontally or vertically. Make sure you select the layout and not individual elements.