In order for us to provide you with the best environment to send your campaigns, we are constantly monitoring the reputation of our shared IPs. This monitoring can lead to an account suspension in specific cases.
If you tried to log in to Sendinblue but got this message, it means that your account was suspended:
"Your campaigns are currently suspended due to an issue with recent activity problem on your account (purchases, campaigns or contact uploads). Please click here to contact our customer service for more information and help reactivating your campaigns."
- Why campaigns or accounts get suspended?
- How to get reactivated?
- Is my subscription paused while my account is suspended?
- How to improve my campaign results?
Why campaigns or accounts get suspended?
Sendinblue uses shared IPs and dedicated IPs. Shared IPs are, as the name suggests, shared between different clients. We closely monitor the shared IPs because we must maintain sufficient metrics with Internet Service Providers (ISPs) such as Gmail or Outlook, so that your emails continue to arrive in the client's recipient inbox.
The suspension can happen for several reasons such as poor results on your last campaigns, or following the upload of new contacts.
How to get reactivated?
If your account has been suspended, please contact our customer care team to unblock the situation.
The team will analyze your account and then provide you with some recommendations to minimize risks of being suspended.
In the meantime, you can check the below section How to improve my campaign results?
Is my subscription paused while my account is suspended?
No it's not, your subscription will keep running even though your campaign or account has been suspended. Make sure to contact our Customer Care team asap to unblock the situation.
How to improve my campaign results?
You can check our video on Email Deliverability as a starting point:
In order to help you in your process, we invite you to visit this blog post and our article Optimize and clean your contact list to improve email deliverability to learn a little more about sending a good emailing campaign.
We advise you to:
- Remove non-existent email addresses
- Remove unengaged subscribers
- Only send to opt-in contacts
- Only send the kind of content your subscribers have opted in to receive
- Make sure that your sender name/address are easy to recognize for your contacts
- Send consistently: at the right time and frequency
- Make it easy to unsubscribe
And keep your metrics on a good track:
- Opening rate: minimum of 10 to 12%
- Unsubscription rate: maximum of 1 to 2%
- Hard bounces rate: maximum of 2%
- Complaint rate: maximum of 0.05% to 0.1%
⏩ What's next?
- Optimize and clean your contact list to improve email deliverability
- How to validate my Sendinblue account?
- Why has my Sendinblue account not been validated yet?