In this article we will see the highlights of the Drag & Drop Editor (New), to give you more options and features, Sendinblue has launched version 2.0 and it contains all the latest up-to-date features.
- How do I move to the latest version?
- Where can I find the Drag & Drop Editor (New)?
- List of new features
- Your existing newsletters created in the old editor
🤔 How do I move to the latest version?
The Drag & Drop Editor (New) is still in beta testing. To activate it and test it on your account, please create a ticket to the support team from your account. Our support team will activate it for you.
🖥 Where can I find the new Drag & Drop Editor?
Once the support team has activated the new editor for you, you will see two editors in the Design step of the Campaign building process: Drag & Drop Editor (Classic) and [Beta] Drag & Drop Editor (New).
As compared to the previous version you will notice the following changes in the latest version:
• The Design Tools tab will present both the Drag & Drop editors
• Rich Text Editor and
• New theme templates compatible with the new editor in the Template Gallery (templates will be published soon).
📝 List of new features
- Advanced grid system for easier layouts
- Text & block personalization
- Background image for blocks
- Full-width background for grid-elements
- Content library with access to stock images
- Preview as a customer, preview on email clients feature accessible within the editor
- Advanced version history having the preview of the versions
- Developer mode to code custom templates
- You can even share and import new editor templates
🎨 Your existing newsletters created in the old editor
- The theme templates in Template gallery are new editor templates. The old editor theme templates will no longer be available.
- Your old editor templates or campaigns are still accessible from My templates and Recent messages
⏩ What's next?
- For the Drag & Drop Editor (Classic) (old version), all the tutorials are here.
- For the Drag & Drop Editor (New) (new version in beta), all the tutorials are here.