In this article, we will see the highlights of the new Drag & Drop Editor. To give you more options and features, Sendinblue has launched a new version containing all the latest up-to-date features.
🖥 Where can I find the new Drag & Drop Editor?
You will see two editors in the Design step of the Campaign building process: New Drag & Drop Editor and Classic Drag & Drop Editor.
As compared to the previous version you will notice the following changes in the latest version:
- The Design Tools tab will present both the Drag & Drop editors
- Rich Text Editor and
Paste your Code have been moved to a new tab Code your Own
- New theme templates compatible with the new editor in the Template Gallery (templates will be published soon).
📝 List of new features
- Advanced grid system for easier layouts
- Text & block personalization
- Background image for blocks
- Full-width background for grid-elements
- Content library with access to stock images
- Preview as a customer, preview on email clients feature accessible within the editor
- Advanced version history having the preview of the versions
- Developer mode to code custom templates
- You can even share and import new editor templates
🎨 Your existing newsletters created in the classic editor
- The theme templates in Template gallery are new editor templates.
- Your old editor templates or campaigns are still accessible from My templates and Recent messages.
- To migrate your classic editor theme templates to the new editor, click Edit your template in new editor from the header of the classic editor while editing your templates and access all the features the new editor offers.
⏩ What's next?
- For the classic Drag & Drop Editor [Classic design], all the tutorials are here.
- For the new Drag & Drop Editor [New design], all the tutorials are here.