In this article we will see the highlights of the [New design] Drag & Drop Editor, to give you more options and features, Sendinblue has launched version 2.0 and it contains all the latest up-to-date features.
🖥 Where can I find the [New design] Drag & Drop Editor?
You will see two editors in the Design step of the Campaign building process: [New] Drag & Drop Editor and [Classic] Drag & Drop Editor.
As compared to the previous version you will notice the following changes in the latest version:
- The Design Tools tab will present both the Drag & Drop editors
- Rich Text Editor and
Paste your Code have been moved to a new tab Code your Own
- New theme templates compatible with the new editor in the Template Gallery (templates will be published soon).
📝 List of new features
- Advanced grid system for easier layouts
- Text & block personalization
- Background image for blocks
- Full-width background for grid-elements
- Content library with access to stock images
- Preview as a customer, preview on email clients feature accessible within the editor
- Advanced version history having the preview of the versions
- Developer mode to code custom templates
- You can even share and import new editor templates
🎨 Your existing newsletters created in the classic editor
- The theme templates in Template gallery are new editor templates. The old editor theme templates will no longer be available.
- Your old editor templates or campaigns are still accessible from My templates and Recent messages
⏩ What's next?
- For the [Classic design] Drag & Drop Editor (classic version), all the tutorials are here.
- For the [New design] Drag & Drop Editor (new version), all the tutorials are here.