In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to install Plentymarkets 7 plugin and connect it to your Sendinblue acoount.
Installing the plugin
To install the plugin you need to:
- Go to Plentymarkets 7 marketplace
- Login to your account
- Buy the plugin (it's free)
Connect to Sendinblue
Now that the plugin is installed, it's time to connect Plentymarkets and Sendinblue:
- Go to your store Admin panel in Plentymarkets
- Click Plentymarkets Logo on the top-right corner of your screen
- Click Sendinblue
- You will see plugin interface where you would need to click Connection to Sendinblue
- If you already have an account in Sendinblue, you will see this window where you need to allow access to your account.
If you don't have an account, you would need to login to your account or create a new one.
- When you allowed access to your account, the connection is saved but Deactivated. To Activate the integration click Activate
When connection is Activated, you will be redirected to the Settings page
Congratulations! You have integrated Plentymarkets store to your Sendinblue account 🎉
Have a question?