Save time by saving certain sections of a campaign that you want to reuse in other campaigns. For example, you can save your headers and footers to avoid creating them in every campaign.
- Part 1: Editor Overview
- Part 2: Layouts vs content blocks
- Part 3: How to use content blocks?
- Part 4: Set the design style for your entire email
- Part 5: Save blocks to reuse in your campaigns - YOU ARE HERE
- Part 6: Edit emails in mobile view
- Part 7: Preview and send test email
In this article we will cover the following topics:
Save and reuse blocks
Save a block
You can save an entire layout block or a specific content block within a layout block.
- Select the block that you want to save.
- Click on the save icon (floppy disk).
- Add a name and click Save block.
Tip: add a name that will allow you to find it easily like "Header" or "Footer”.
Your saved block will appear in My Content in the left navigation and will automatically be available for use in other campaigns. You can save as many blocks as you want.
Insert a saved block
All of your saved blocks can be accessed from My Content.
- Find the saved block that you want to use. Use the search and sort options to locate your block.
- Search by keyword
- Sort by name or created date.
- Drag and drop the block to your desired location in the campaign.
Manage saved blocks
Rename a saved block
You can always edit the name of your saved block to make it easier to find it later.
- Click on the edit icon (pen) of the block that you want to rename.
- Add a new name for your block.
- Click Rename block.
The name of the block is updated.
Delete a saved block
If you no longer wish to reuse a certain saved block, then you can delete it completely.
- Click on the delete icon (bin) of the block that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
The content block will no longer be visible in your list of saved blocks.