In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to install Shopware 5 plugin and connect it to your Sendinblue acoount.
Installing the plugin
There are 2 ways of installing the Sendinblue plugin for Shopware 5:
Using the Shopware Plugin Manager
To install the plugin using the Shopware Plugin Manager:
- Go to Configuration
- Search for Sendinblue plugin
- Click Install
- Click Activate
Now the plugin is installed and activated in the Plugin Manager under Management/Installed.
Using a Zipped File
To install the plugin using zipped file:
Download zipped file Do NOT unzip the file
Go to your Shopware backoffice
Go to Configuration
Find Plugin manager
In the Plugin manager, choose Installed
There click on Upload plugin
- Select the zipped file you previously downloaded and click Upload pluginYou will see Sendinblue plugin under Inactive plugin settings. Click on X to activate plugin.
When Sendinblue is listed under Installed, the plugin is active and ready to connect to your Sendinblue account.
Connecting to Sendinblue
Now that the plugin is installed, it's time to connect Shopware and Sendinblue:
- Go to Marketing section of Shopware menu
- Search for the Sendinblue plugin and click on it
You will see plugin interface where you would need to:
- If you already have an account in Sendinblue, you will see this window where you need to allow access to your account.
If you not, you would need to login to your account or create a new one
3. After allowing access, you will see Connection details. All fields are generated automatically so you just need to click Save.
Please make sure the username is sendinblueApiUser. If it's different, turn off your password manager.
When connection is Saved, you will be redirected to Settings page
Congratulations! You have integrated Sendinblue to your Shopware account 🎉
- Sync contacts from Shopware to Sendinblue
- Manage Subscription confirmation
- Track user behavior
- Access settings page