The White Label solution is being depreciated and no longer offered to new clients. We are now offering the Corporate account solution.
Buy SMS credits
You can buy SMS credits directly from your Sendinblue account. Go to My plan > SMS tab. Unlike email credits, you can use SMS credits on both parent account and child accounts.
💡 Good to knowSMS credits have no expiration date.
Adding or removing credits
On the reseller dashboard, you'll see a summary of:
- SMS that are available for you to assign
- SMS that you have assigned to child accounts
- To add SMS credits to one of your child accounts, click on the (+) sign in the column "SMS credits left".
- To remove email credits from one of your child accounts, click on the (-) sign in the column "SMS credits left".
SMS Transfer History
The SMS Transfer History tab is where you can see logs of added and removed SMS credits. There will be a line for each time you've added or removed credits with the following information:
- Child account email address and name
- How many SMS credits were added or removed
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.