In this article, we'll discuss the following topics:
If you are interested in this solution, get in touch with our Sales team for a demo here.
Buy SMS credits
You can buy SMS credits directly from your Sendinblue account. Go to My plan > SMS tab. Unlike email credits, you can use SMS credits on both parent account and child accounts.
Adding or removing credits
On the reseller dashboard, you'll see a summary of:
- SMS that are available for you to assign
- SMS that you have assigned to child accounts
- To add SMS credits to one of your child accounts, click on the (+) sign in the column "SMS credits left".
- To remove email credits from one of your child accounts, click on the (-) sign in the column "SMS credits left".
SMS Transfer History
The SMS Transfer History tab is where you can see logs of added and removed SMS credits. There will be a line for each time you've added or removed credits with the following information:
- Child account email address and name
- How many SMS credits were added or removed