In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use the Typeform integration to sync contacts on Typeform with Sendinblue. This can be helpful in order to automatically transfer information collected through a Typeform survey to your Sendinblue contacts.
Setting up the Typeform Integration
To get your integration up and running you will need to perform the following steps:
- Click on the + icon on the top menu and then click on the Integrations tab
- Select the Typeform Contacts integration from the Integrations page.
- Enter an integration name as shown below. After providing a name, click the Create Integration button to move on to the Integration Creation page.
- Connect your Typeform account
- Click on Connect Your Account to connect your Typeform account
- Enter your credentials on the Typeform login page that just appeared
- Click on Log In.
- Click the Continue button to move to the next step.
- Configure Typeform
- Select the form in Typeform that you want to sync with your contacts.
- Check the Opt-In Agreement box. Once the integration runs, the contacts in this list will be synced to your Sendinblue account.
- Click the Continue button.
- Map your Typeform data fields with your Sendinblue contact attributes
- Select the corresponding Typeform field from the drop-down displayed to map with each contact attribute on Sendinblue.
- Click the Continue button
- Select a Sendinblue Contact List:
- You can select an existing list or create a new one: Your Typeform contacts will be imported and synced to this list.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Save your integration
- Save and activate the integration by clicking the Save and Activate button.
- You will be redirected to the Integrations page, where you can view the newly created integration.
Your monthly quota:
- There is a global limit on how much data your integrations can pull or sync with. This limit is set to 100,000 tasks/month. You'll receive an email notification when you reach 80% of your monthly quota. If you exceed this limit, your integrations will be stopped and you'll receive another email notification to inform you.
- To increase your monthly quota, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account.
The synchronization is a one-way integration from Typeform to Sendinblue.
Only the following fields from Typeform can be synced with Sendinblue (for now):
- Email address
- Long text
- Short text
These fields from Typeform are not currently supported: Multiple Choice, Yes/No, Opinion Scale, Rating, Dropdown, Legalfields, hidden fields.