In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use the Pipedrive integration to sync contacts on Pipedrive with Sendinblue. This can be helpful in order to automatically transfer information between the two apps.
Setting up the Pipedrive Integration
To get your integration up and running, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Click on the + icon on the top menu and then click on the Integrations tab.
- Select the Pipedrive Contacts integration from the Integrations page.
- Enter an integration name as shown below. After providing a name, click the Create Integration button to move on to the Integration Creation page.
- Connect your Pipedrive account
- Click on Connect Your Account to connect your Pipedrive account.
- Enter your URL and API Key on the ActiveCampaign authentication page that just appeared.
- Click on Proceed.
- Click the Continue button to move to the next step.
- Configure Pipedrive
- Check the Opt-In Agreement box. Once the integration runs, the contacts in your Pipedrive account will be synced to your Sendinblue account.
- Click the Continue button.
- Map your Pipedrive data fields with your Sendinblue contact attributes
- Select the corresponding Pipedrive field from the drop-down displayed to map with each contact attribute on Sendinblue.
- Click the Continue button.
- Select a Sendinblue Contact List:
- You can select an existing list or create a new one. Your Pipedrive contacts will be imported and synced to this list.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Save your integration
- Save and activate the integration by clicking the Save and Activate button.
- You will be redirected to the Integrations page, where you can view the newly created integration.
Your monthly quota:
- There’s a global limit on how much data, your integrations can pull or sync with. This limit is set to 100,000 tasks/month. You'll receive an email notification when you reach 80% of your monthly quota. If you exceed this limit, your integrations will be stoped and you'll receive a new email notification informing you about that.
- To increase your monthly quota, write to us at email@example.com.
- Contacts created in Sendinblue will not be imported in Pipedrive.
- Contact subscription and unsubscription sync is not supported.
- Updating the email field of multiple leads in bulk on Pipedrive will not be reflected in Sendinblue.
- Updating multiple contacts in Pipedrive through a CSV file will not reflect in Sendinblue.
- The array-fields that collect multiple values for one field such as Address, Phone, Website, etc. do not appear for mapping. Only one value of that field is collected & reflected in Sendinblue.
- If your contacts' phone number in Sendinblue is accompanied by an operator like "+", it will reflect in Pipedrive without this operator. For example, if you set a contact's phone number in Sendinblue to "+12025550120", it will be reflected in Pipedrive as "12025550120". The digit alternative of the "+" operator can be used as a solution here, i.e., "00" with your contact's phone number.
- Pipedrive applies limits on how much data your integration can pull or sync. This depends on your pricing plan with Pipedrive. Exceeding this limit might result in contacts not syncing with your Sendinblue account.
- The boolean (Yes/No) and category (dropdown) type fields are currently not supported for syncing.
Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to reach our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.