In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use the Constant Contact integration to sync contacts with Sendinblue. This can be helpful in order to automatically transfer information between the two apps.
Setting up the Constant Contact Integration
To get your integration up and running, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Click on the + icon on the top menu and then click on the Integrations tab.
- Select the Constant Contact Contacts integration from the Integrations page.
- Enter an integration name as shown below. After providing a name, click the Create Integration button to move on to the Integration Creation page.
- Connect your Constant Contact account
- Click on Connect Your Account to connect your Constant Contact account.
- Enter your credentials on the Constant Contact login page that just appeared.
- Click on Log In.
- Click the Continue button to move to the next step.
- Select the Constant Contact list
- Select the list in your Constant Contact account that you want to sync with your contacts.
- Check the Opt-In Agreement box. Once the integration runs, the contacts in this list will be synced to your Sendinblue account.
- Click the Continue button.
- Map your Constant Contact data fields with your Sendinblue contacts attributes
- Select the corresponding Constant Contact field from the drop-down displayed to map with each contact attribute on Sendinblue.
- Click the Continue button
- Select a Sendinblue Contact List:
- You can select an existing list or create a new one. Your Constant Contact contacts will be imported and synced to this list.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Save your integration
- Save and activate the integration by clicking the Save and Activate button.
- You will be redirected to the Integrations page, where you can view the newly created integration.
Your monthly quota:
- There’s a global limit on how much data, your integrations can pull or sync with. This limit is set to 100,000 tasks/month. You'll receive an email notification when you reach 80% of your monthly quota. If you exceed this limit, your integrations will be stoped and you'll receive a new email notification informing you about that.
- To increase your monthly quota, write to us at email@example.com.
- Contacts created in Sendinblue will not be imported to Constant Contact.
- Contact subscription and unsubscription sync is not supported.
- If you delete a contact in Constant Contact, the deletion will not be reflected in Sendinblue.
- Updating the email field of multiple leads in bulk on Constant Contact will not be reflected in Sendinblue.
- You can not add the same Constant Contact account in the "Connect Account" step of the integration more than once.
- Date-type fields sync is not supported. Such field will not appear in the mapping step.
- The array-fields that collect multiple values for one field such as Address, Phone, Website, etc. do not appear for mapping. Only one value of that field is collected & reflected in Sendinblue.
- If you update or create more than 10k contacts in Constant Contact, only the latest 10k contacts will be reflected in Sendinblue. 10k is the maximum upper limit of contacts fetched from Constant Contact for a single bulk operation. The actual number of contacts fetched also depends on the page size in Constant Contact and its API's response time.
- There are some basic rate limits for how many operations can be performed simultaneously on contacts in Constant Contact. These limits are defined on time frame basis and are as follows:
Time Frame Maximum API Calls 1 second 4 24 hours 10,000
The above request limits reset each day at UTC 00:00:00.
Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to reach our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.