You can automate tasks creation and assignment based on deal stage, deal score or any relevant contact attributes or event in Automation section.
To do so, you need to add the Create a task step when building your automation workflow.
Start creating your workflow
- Click on Automation on the top navigation bar
- Click on Create a new workflow at the top right side of your screen
If you’ve chosen Custom workflow to build a workflow from scratch, indicate an entry point option (Contact submits a Form or a contact filter condition for instance).
To know more about how to create an automated workflow, refer to this article.
Add a “task creation” step to your Automation workflow
To add a Task creation step:
- Click on +
- Click on Perform a CRM action
- Click on Create a task
- Choose a category for your task: Email, Call, Todo, Meeting, Lunch, or Deadline
- Choose a due date option:
- A number of days from task creation
- Add a custom title for your task. Placeholder text is the default value if no value is specified
- Add a duration
- Compose a note
- Assign the task