You can automate tasks creation and assignment based on deal stage, deal score, or any relevant contact attributes or event in the Automation section.
To do so, you need to add the Create a task step when building your automation workflow.
Start creating your workflow
- Go to Automation.
- Click on Create a workflow.
- Select if you want to use a workflow template or create a custom workflow:
- Workflow template: select a template and click on Create.
- Custom workflow: click on Create a custom workflow, set it up, and indicate an entry point option (Contact submits a Form or a contact filter condition for instance). To know more about how to create a custom workflow, refer to this article.
Add a “task creation” step to your Automation workflow
To add a task creation step:
- Click on +.
- Click on Perform a CRM action.
- Click on Create a task.
- Choose a category for your task: Email, Call, Todo, Meeting, Lunch, or Deadline.
- Choose a due date option:
- A number of days from task creation.
- Add a custom title for your task. Placeholder text is the default value if no value is specified.
- Add a duration.
- Add a note.
- Assign the task.
- Click on Ok.
- Optional: Add additional steps to your workflow.
- Once you're done, click on Activate the workflow.