You can automate tasks creation and assignment based on deal stage, deal score or any relevant contact attributes or event in Automation section.
To do so, you need to add a step “Create a task” when building your automate workflow.
Start creating your workflow
- Click on Automation on the top navigation bar
- Click on Create a new workflow at the top right side of your screen
If you’ve chosen Custom workflow to build a workflow from scratch, indicate an entry point option (Contact submits a Form or a contact filter condition for instance).
To know more about how to create an automated workflow, refer to this article.
Add a “task creation” step to your Automation workflow
To add a Task creation step:
- Click on +
- Click on Perform a CRM action
- Click on Create a task
- Choose a category for your task: Email, Call, Todo, Meeting, Lunch, or Deadline
- Choose a due date option
- A number of days from task creation
- If needed:
- Add a custom title for your task. Placeholder text is the default value if no value is specified
- Add a duration
- Compose a note
- Assign the task
- Click Ok