In this article, we will explain how to set up your chatbox so that it's displayed only when you're available to chat with your visitors: either when at least one person from your team is connected, or during your scheduled office hours.
Define your chatbox availability settings
- In the Chat tab, click on Settings (in the top-left corner of your screen).
- In the list of settings, click on Chatbox availability.
- Choose Available when operators are online for your chatbox to be displayed only when someone from your team (including you!) is connected to Sendinblue Chat.
- Choose Available during office hours for your chatbox to be displayed based on a fixed schedule, even when no one is connected. Just remember to enable browser and email notifications so that you won't miss a chat.
- Choose Hidden if you want to temporarily disable your chatbox.
- Decide whether to Show an away message or Hide the chatbox when your team is offline or outside your office hours.
- Don't forget to press Save.