Welcome to Sendinblue Inbox! We know that getting used to a new tool can take some time, so we'll walk you through the core concepts you need to know to get up and running with Inbox in no time.
What is Inbox?
Inbox is a platform that brings all your email communication in one place. Instead of logging in to Outlook or Yahoo to check and respond to your emails, you’ll log in to Inbox.
Inbox makes it easy for you and your team to answer all your emails faster. Here’s what you’ll find when you’re set up on Inbox:
- You’ll use a shared inbox, so your team will work more collaboratively
- You can share specific conversations with teammates by assigning the message, so you don’t need to forward or copy them on replies
- You’ll spend a lot less time looking for hidden messages in your threads, because Inbox keeps you and your team organized
How Inbox can benefit you and your team?
Inbox allows all types of teams to collaborate openly without noisy slack channels, complicated processes, or switching between different email clients.
You will save email credits! Sending emails on one-to-one through the inbox feature will not cost you any credits from Sendinblue.
Here are some example use cases to give you some idea how inbox can be useful for you and your team!
- Sales: Assign the emails to correct sales team member and close deals faster by responding to your prospects from a single platform.
- Marketing: Read the replies to your newsletters and transactional emails, and respond to your customer's queries and feedback related to your newsletters and transactional emails.
- Support: Respond to customers over emails, assign the emails to the correct team member, reassign the emails if a team member is on leave, and quickly send replies for higher customer satisfaction.