In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to send transactional emails with the Sendinblue package for Joomla. You'll be able to improve your deliverability by sending transactional emails through Sendinblue SMTP.
Before getting started
You will need the following information prior to installation and use:
- Sendinblue account credentials. If you don't have one, sign up for free.
- Sendinblue SMTP password following the instructions here.
- Joomla website admin panel access.
- Follow these steps to install the Joomla package.
1. Set up SMTP password
From your Joomla admin, on the Sendinblue Dashboard, click on the SMTP settings icon to set up your transactional emails.
Paste your SMTP password and click on the Set Joomla mail settings button. The Joomla configuration will be updated.
2. Send a test email
You can send a test email to confirm everything is running smoothly:
- Type in your email address in the Test email field.
- Click on the Send test email button.
- Check your emails.
This test email will also be recorded in the transactional logs of your Sendinblue account.
- Set up the tracking of your Joomla website activity to automate your follow-up marketing communications
Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to create a new issue here.